It’s officially that time of year again, and no, I’m not talking about the holidays. We’re gearing up for the biggest event of the New Year: the 2018 NAHB International Builders' Show. IBS, the largest annual light construction show in the world, attracts nearly 80,000+ visitors each year from different countries from around the globe and is happening January 9-11 in Orlando, Florida.
You might be thinking, “Why should I go this year?” Well, take a look below and I’ll tell you exactly why:
- Want to test drive the newest products from top notch exhibitors? We’ve got you covered. You’ll see the most up to date innovation in the construction industry, all under one roof.
- Attend classes that will help you discover new ideas to better your business. It’s never too early to get ahead of your competitors this year!
- Get the chance to schmooze and booze with 80,000+ industry professionals like yourself. Learn their secrets to success or make new friends in your trade. Either way, you’ll walk away with invaluable information to take home with you.
- Meet the people that make your life easier! Be sure to join us at booth W4983 to get a sneak peek at the latest and greatest tools from UDA Technologies. Join us for workshops, interactive demonstrations, and meet successful ambassadors of UDA just like yourself.
- Turn work into play! Located in sunny Florida, enjoy discounts to all of the major theme parks in the area. Who’s ready for a trip to Disney?!
I know you are ready to get your tickets, so here is a little treat for you - we are giving them away for FREE! Be sure to request your free IBS tickets now. We look forward to seeing you this year at the 2018 NAHB International Builders' Show. Travel safe 😉